Imagine spending your life’s work building a $10 million dollar toy company and to have all vanish in a matter of months.
Then to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and reinvent yourself to becoming one of the top paid and most respected executive coaches and sales trainers in the world.
Listen in to hear from hall of fame executive coach and sales trainer Steve Lishansky in this episode of epic men radio.
Listen to Episode #42 – A Sales Revolution with Steve Lishansky
Who is Steve Lishansky?
Steve is a highly sought after key note speaker and hall of fame executive coach, expert facilitator for creating sales excellence and strategic alignment of leadership teams.
As a trusted advisor to senior leaders and high potential executives for more than 24 years, Steve brings a unique professional focus on optimizing leaders, executive teams and top sales effectiveness and results.
Steve is also the founder and Executive Director of the Executive Coaching Institute (ECI), the first coach training organization dedicated to elevating leadership results by educating top-level executives and coaches in the principle-based, highly effective work he pioneered.
What we talked about in this episode:
- Steve’s personal story of transformation from owning/losing a $10 Million dollar toy company to becoming an industry leading sales trainer.
- How to bounce back from tough times and reinvent yourself as a result.
- How to become an indispensable partner for your clients.
- What it takes to become a top sales person and earn millions as a result.
Be sure to check out Steve’s programs, you’ll love them!
- What can you do to become an indispensable partner for your clients?
- Survey your clients to identify their true needs and what they hold as being invaluable. Serve them by providing incredible value.
Catch you on the next episode of Epic Men Radio…