So what would it be like to be a top fitness expert with clients such as Richard Branson, Robert Downey Jr. as well as CEO’s of multimillion dollar companies.
Listen in to learn fitness expert Ted Ryce’s story of overcoming a major adversity when his 9 year old brother was kidnapped, raped and killed and how he used his tragedy to propel himself into becoming one of the top fitness professionals in the world in today.
Listen to Episode #44 – A Legendary Life with Ted Ryce
Who is Ted Ryce?
Personal trainer, peak performance coach and podcaster Ted Ryce has overcome a tremendous amount in his quest to live a legendary life.
Ted has worked with Fortune 500 CEOs, busy professionals and celebrities, including Richard Branson, Ricky Martin and Robert Downey Jr. He helps his clients develop and stick with high-performance habits that help them manage stress and adversity and lead more successful lives.
His philosophy is that being a high-performance person, one who chases and achieves their biggest goals, isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity to survive and thrive in the modern world.
His path to becoming a high-performance person was beset by tragedy he needed to overcome.
What we talked about in this episode:
- Ted’s personal story of overcoming a major adversity when his 9 year old brother was kidnapped, raped and killed.
- How to turn things around when all hope is lost, and to create the life you love as a result.
- Why top leaders like Richard Branson believe fitness is the key to high performance and their overall success.
- How to model successful leaders like Richard Branson and Robert Downey Jr. in having it all.
Be sure to check out Ted’s Programs, you’ll love them!
- What can you do to become more fit and begin living a legendary life today?
- Consider hiring a fitness coach to get into the best shape of your life.
Catch you on the next episode of Epic Men Radio…