Imagine building one of the most successful and fastest growing business training workshops available today.
Listen in to learn marketing expert David Perdue’s story of overcoming major adversities from living in his car to teaching thousands of entrepreneurs to build more successful businesses in today’s episode of Epic Men Radio.
Listen to Episode #46 – Advanced Marketing Systems with David Perdue
Who is David Perdew?
As the CEO and chief architect of NAMS, Inc. (the Novice to Advanced Marketing Systems), David has used all his skills as a journalist, consultant and entrepreneur to build one of the most successful and fastest growing business training workshops available today.
For the past 20 years, he’s managed a few of the largest telecom ecommerce mergers and implemented a $30 million project management office for the largest wireless company in America.
What we talked about in this episode:
- David’s personal story of having a very successful publishing career to living in his car, then turning it around.
- How to become more humble and passionate through overcoming life’s challenges.
- How to create a true lifestyle business using the power of the internet.
- How to move from ego to love and compassion and create a tribe of adoring fans.
Be sure to check out David’s programs, you’ll love them!
- What can you do to enhance your marketing and promotional strategies?
- Consider joining David’s NAMS tribe, it rocks!
Catch you on the next episode of Epic Men Radio…