Imagine having a team of committed authentic leaders who were fiercely loyal to your business success.
What if they would do anything and everything in their power to insure your success. How would that enhance your business and life?
We’re going to talk about this and a whole lot more in today’s episode of Epic Men Radio.
Listen to Episode #38 – Full Monty Leadership | Dov Baron
Who is Dov Baron?
One of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speaker to hire, Dov Baron is an international leadership catalyst! He is the leading authority on Authentic Leadership, and Leadership Succession or, as he prefers to call it, — “Full Monty Leadership.” The world’s only Corporate Cultural Momentum Strategist, Dov works with leaders and executive teams to build the bonds that create corporate cultures that become Fiercely Loyal.
Dov is a bestselling author of several books. His latest book is Fiercely Loyal” How High Performing Companies Develop and Retain Top Talent. Dov also writes for and has been featured in many industry magazines including CNN, CBS Small Business Pulse, SHRM, Yahoo Finance, Boston Globe, Business in Vancouver, USA today, CEO, Entrepreneur and many more.
What we talked about in this episode:
- Dov’s personal story of how a near death experience launched his career in ways he never could have imagined
- How to build a solid 7 figure business and gain incredible trust by being real
- How today’s leadership is all about authenticity, telling the truth no matter what
- How to the best companies develop and retain top talent
Be sure to check out Dov’s Programs, you’ll love them!
- How can you become a more authentic leader in your business and personal life?
- Create a plan for becoming the most authentic leader you can be and share it with your accountability partner.
Catch you on the next episode of Epic Men Radio…